You can protect your project and your people with POWER’s team of industrial hygiene, safety and environmental compliance specialists. We can help you meet industry standards and avoid or reduce losses in productivity, employee exposures and injuries, construction delays and agency fines.
Whether you’re assessing an existing operation, or want to verify that your new facility is compliant with regulatory requirements or industry best practices, we can save you time and money by providing quality services backed by a nationwide resource pool.
Free up your time to manage your project by letting POWER handle the many complex regulations that govern it. We have decades of expertise providing testing, oversight, reporting and documentation services to many of the nation’s largest industrial, manufacturing, power generation and institutional clients.
We provide tailored services to meet your needs—from periodic compliance assessments or industrial hygiene monitoring to long-term oversight or development of compliance plans as an extension of your staff.
Industrial Hygiene, Health and Safety
Our team of certified industrial hygiene and safety experts provides a full slate of in-house consulting, training and monitoring services to help meet and exceed your industrial hygiene, health and safety requirements and program goals.
- OSHA health and safety programs, compliance audits and training
- Indoor air quality/ventilation/moisture investigations
- Job hazard analyses, site safety plans and accident investigations
- Chemical and physical agent exposure assessments
- Industrial hygiene consultation and representation
- Hazardous materials management, remediation and abatement project design/oversight (asbestos, mercury, lead, PCBs)
- Construction health and safety
Maintaining compliance with complex environmental regulations takes time and effort. With our depth of regulatory knowledge and flexible approach, we’ll keep your project up to standards with tailored services that allow you to focus on your core business.
- Multi-media compliance audits
- Compliance oversight, manuals and tools
- Custom tracking databases
- SPCC Plans and above/underground storage tank permits
- EPCRA Tier II Chemical Inventory Reports and TRI Reports
- Air emissions inventories, air permitting and reporting
- Greenhouse gas emissions reporting and carbon footprint assessments
- NPDES wastewater and stormwater permitting
- Integrated contingency plans
- RCRA hazardous waste compliance